PCW 1:1 Development will allow you to:
- Be better skilled with clients
- Work in a more precise way
- Work in a more time-effective manner
With PCW 1:1 Development you have the opportunity to be a student as well as studying the provocative process.
Specifically, PCW 1:1 Development includes:
- How to adopt and utilize provocative stances for conversational change
- The Frank Farrelly frame of “as if talking to an old friend”
- The use of sensory rich language to engage and stimulate client change
- Creating a feedback loop in client sessions
- How to use a set of client notes in coaching and therapy
Service by application only. Contact Nick if unsure if it's for you.